Our company was established in 1937 as a machining shop for the sub-contracted turning of castings in Velbert, which was at this time the centre of the German foundry industry.
In the post-war years the company began building up a comprehensive programme of standardised parts for the automotive, agricultural and commercial vehicle industries.
The high quality of our production knowledge and technology and, above all, our capacity of finding solutions for individual requirements at short notice by continuous technical developments led to a close relationship with our customers – also outside Germany. Thus, for example, our innovation of the turned yoke, as a substitute for the much more expensive forged yoke, became an export hit at the end of the fifties.
Today we work predominantly in the field of plant and machinery, construction of prototypes, industrial and marine engine construction and in the automotive industry primarily for the commercial vehicle production.